Could math by any more boring?
1. What does your Livejournal name mean?
Hrm. I am known for being a little bitter and, man, do i love a good tirade.
2. Elaborate on your default photo?
It's me, proclaiming my nerdiness.
4. What's your current relationship status?
Single, as the day as I was born.
5. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now?
Blue jeans, ironic green tshirt and green sneakers.
6. What is your current problem?
Math is horribly boring and I can't concentrate on it.
7. What do you love most?
Um, I'm not really big on the "l" word. Probably my mom. My adopted mom, I mean.
8. What makes you most happy?
My laptop, designing ways to take over the world. They are sort of linked in my world.
9. Are you musically inclined?
10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would you change?
God, this questions really hits home after the whole "switched-at-birth" thing I dealt with last month. But I guess I would say nothing. I wouldn't be Mac, if I did change something.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
Jackalope. I like their improbablility.
12. Ever have a near death experience?
13. Name an obvious quality you have?
Good with computers.
14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Some Girl - I love my iPod.
15. Who did you cut and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you.
Madison Sinclaire's is pretty close.
17. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
Nope. I hope to someday vandalize something, but for now I will stay vandalize free.
18. Have you ever been in a fight?
Not a puncing fight. Or I guess a yelling fight either. I think I may have been in one in fifth grade when another girl tried to touch my laptop.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
No. That is kinda my ideal of hell.
20. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes. Quick wit is a must.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't support corporate coffee.
24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
LOL. No, never.
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
I am not really into tv.
26. Did you have braces?
Nope, my one geek thing that I missed as a child.
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Well, I haven't really had any romantic things, so i am going to abstain from this questions.
29. Do you speak any other languages?
No. I have dreams of learning Arabic and Hungarian though.
30. Do you have a crush on someone on your livejournal?
Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
Q: Most recent movie that you watched?
V for Vendetta. Not as good as the graphic novel, but quite relevant.
Q: Name two things that you have on you at all times:
Laptop bag and iPod.
Q: What color are your bedsheets?
Blue with little clouds. Wow, maybe I should get some adult sheets, eh?
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
Probably $10 from my allowance.
Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Q: What's your favorite town/city?
I would love to visit Budapest. I haven't been out of California before.
Q: I can't wait to...?
Go to college and get out of Neptune.
Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
When I left this morning for school.
Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
Q: When was the last time you talked to them?
Q: Who got you to join myspace?
Myspace is a waste of time. I already have one and this is LJ. Enough for me.
Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
Hummus, pita and cucumber.
Q: Is Tom on your friends list?
Tom? Hm. I don't think so.
Q: Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
Veronica leant me her hoodie the other night when we were out.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
Q: Do you have plants in your room?
No. I am don't have much of a green thumb.
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Q: What city was your last taxicab ride in?
I have never been a cab.
Q: Do you own a picture phone?
Yep. Not sure why though.
Q: Recent time you were really upset?
Well, the thing with Madison was a pretty big deal.
Q: Would you have a problem if your friend went after your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
I have no exes.
1. Time of day: Twighlight.
2. Worst day: Going to go with the Madison thing.
3. Food: Meat. Yuck.
4. Memory: Forced to go on a camping trip to Yosemite.
1. Person you saw other than family: Veronica at school
2. Talk on the phone with: Mom
3. Kissed: I have only kissed one guy. His name was Greg.
4. Text Message: It is only leads to bad grammar, so I vote no on it.
1. What are you doing now: Pretending to care about trigonometry
2. What are you doing tonight: Putting the finishing touches on my project, re-reading my Perl book.
3. What are you wearing? Jean, ironic tshirt and sneakers.
4. What did you eat for lunch: Tikka Masala and jasmine rice. Yum! And people saying being vegan is odd.
1. Is: another day?
2. Got any plans: Release the website.
3. Goal: See above.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: More math class.
1. Number: 23. Yeah, geeky, I know.
2: Song: Anything by cabaret Voltaire.
3. Color: Green, blue.
4. Season: Spring.
5. Letter: M. M is for Macintosh and me.
6. Holiday: Halloween. I like dressing up as someone I'm not.